- 27 OctFree Social Media Online Workshop
- 12 SepYet another reason why tablets belong in healthcare
- 01 SepImportant Facebook Security Update
- 19 AugThe Social Media Rules of Engagement for Pharma
- 20 Jul12 Social Media Tips for Pharma
- 06 JulBayer Reprimanded for Promotional Tweets
- 02 JunCan Pharma Use Twitter?
- 25 MayFacebook Force Pharma to Enable Comments
- 18 MayCan Apps Diagnose Strokes or Cancer? Yes They Can!
- 28 AprCan Twitter Help Save a Life? An Inspirational Story
- 11 AprHow Pharma companies can get involved in social media
- 11 AprApp to save lives
- 07 AprHow the iPad is changing the Pharma Sector
- 07 AprUK first to get Pharma Social Media Guidance
- 03 FebAre iPads the new detail aids?
Free Social Media Online Workshop
At Combined Media we’ve compiled a vast selection of resources about social media marketing for you to enjoy free of charge. The workshop contains a section of whitepapers on using some of the most popular social media networks for business such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We have also put together a Google analytics whitepaper to help you measure your digital presence. You’ll also notice that we have imbued our experience in the digital pharmaceutical marketing to produce some information specific for all you Pharma lovers!
So to get your digital ‘Ducks in a row’ (You’ll get the pun when you watch the video on the main page) sign up for a FREE account at www.combinedmedia.ie/socialmedia.
We’d love to hear any feedback or suggestions for upcoming whitepapers- so don’t be shy and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Combined Media is a leading independent interactive agency that specialises in web design and development. We create websites, e-learning tools, interactive presentations, applications and all things digital. Founded in 1992, Combined Media has evolved unique processes that combine the best aspects of user-centred design and technology expertise. Our aim is to create products that marry usability, design and excellent project management for our clients. Based in Dublin, clients include VHI healthcare, Roche Products, Novartis, ESB Independent Energy, RTÉ and Smurfit Kappa.